| TYPE || RATE |
| Virtual Exibition Booth || USD500 |
| Digital Ad Space || USD100 |
VIRTUAL EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TERMS OF REFERENCE
For the purposes of the terms and conditions herein, the term “the Organiser” shall mean ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL ("RSPO").
The “Virtual Conference” herein refers to The Virtual Annual Roundtable Conference on Sustainable Palm Oil 2020 (“RT2020").
The “Conference Date” refers to 09 – 11 November 2020.
- APPLICATION AS VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR
The submission of the Virtual Exhibition Booking Form (“Form”) shall be deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of herein by the Virtual Exhibitor. The application procedure is complete only when the Form and full payment are received by the Organiser.
The Organiser shall reserve the right to refuse any application and shall give the Virtual Exhibitor a notice in writing on the reason for the refusal of the application within ten (10) days from the date of such refusal.
Virtual Exhibitor Representative
The Virtual Exhibitor must name one contact that will be responsible for all administration related matters.
RT2020 Virtual Exhibition Opening Hours
| 09 November 2020 || 2:00 pm - 6:10 pm (GMT+8) |
| 10 November 2020 || 4:00 pm - 7:50 pm (GMT+8) |
| 11 November 2020 || 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm (GMT+8) |
Please be online at your virtual booth at least 15 minutes before the start of the Virtual Exhibition. Virtual exhibitors must assign at least two representatives to manned the virtual booth remotely and be online to attend to any virtual visitors during the opening hours. In the case that the virtual opening hours are out of your usual office/working hours, an offline drop message feature can be enabled. The Organiser reserves the right to change the Conference Date and/or times and the Conference Venue. Exhibitors will be notified of the changes.
- SUBMISSION & PAYMENT
Deadline for submission of Virtual Exhibitor Booking Form: 23 October 2020, 24:00 hrs (GMT+8)
Deadline for submission of payment (in full): 30 October 2020, 24:00 hrs (GMT+8)
Payment may be made by corporate/company cheque or bank draft made payable to ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL
Telegraphic transfers are also accepted, however, all finance charges are borne by the Virtual Exhibitor. A copy of the bank-in slip must be emailed over at email@example.com as proof of remittance.
Details of bank account:
| Payable To: || ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL |
| Bank Name: || HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad |
| USD Account No: || 359-170750-727 |
| MYR Account No: || 359-170750-101 |
| Bank Address: || Level 1 Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara, |
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
| Tel: || +603 2050 7676 |
| Branch: || Damansara Heights |
| SWIFT Code: || HBMBMYKL |
For the avoidance of doubt, the payment to the Organiser excludes all applicable taxes including withholding tax which is to be borne by the Virtual Exhibitor.
The Organiser reserves the right to review and amend the currency exchange rate as applied herein if and when necessary.
- ALLOCATION AND USE OF VIRTUAL EXHIBITION SPACE
- Allocation of virtual space is made by the Organiser. Whilst all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the request of the Virtual Exhibitor, the Organiser reserves the right to alter or change the virtual booth allocation without prior notice. Availability of virtual booths is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Organiser also reserves the right to change the virtual space allocated when it deems necessary in the general interest of the Conference Event.
- The Virtual Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet or share the Virtual Exhibitor login access with any other organisation.
- Representative of Virtual Exhibitor must confine their activities to the virtual exhibit space
- Non-payment of fees will be deemed voluntary withdrawal and Clause 5 of the terms and conditions herein will apply to the remaining fees.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- All cancellations must be in writing. Please adhere to the following deadlines in accordance with RT2020 Cancellation Policy.
The Virtual Exhibitor will also be responsible for paying any charges to third parties incurred as a result of the cancellation.
- Cancellation received by 30 October 2020, 24:00 hrs (GMT+8): 50% of total amount
- Cancellation received after 30 October 2020, 24:00 hrs (GMT+8): No refund
- If the Virtual Exhibitor does not make full payment when due under the terms of this contract, the Organiser may terminate this virtual exhibit space held for the Virtual Exhibitor and the Virtual Exhibitor shall be responsible for payment to the Organiser for all amounts which does not exceed the virtual exhibition fees and would have been due to the Organiser under the terms of the subsection above, if the Virtual Exhibitor had cancelled this virtual exhibition space as of the date of such default. All other provisions of the terms and conditions herein will continue to be in force until it is cancelled by the Organiser.
- The Virtual Exhibition may be cancelled by the Organiser as a result of any reasons, which in the opinion of the Organiser make it commercially prudent to do so and/or due to circumstances beyond its control. In such an event, all fees paid by the Virtual Exhibitor will be refunded. The Virtual Exhibitor agrees that under these circumstances he will have no further claim against the Organiser.
- UNDESIRABLE ACTIVITIES
- The only digital marketing materials displayed must be those used during the normal course of business. Virtual sales are prohibited.
- Virtual Exhibitors may not harass or antagonize another party or attendee.
- No area of the Virtual Exhibition space shall be used for any improper, immoral, illegal or objectionable purpose.
- CHANGE OF CONFERENCE DATES, SPEAKERS, PROGRAMME CONTENT AND VENUE
The Organiser reserves the right to change the Virtual Conference Date, speakers, programme content and the Virtual Conference Event should circumstances so require. The Organiser, its subcontractors, agent and/or employees have the right to immediately alter or cancel the Virtual Conference or any arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Virtual Conference. Save for as set out in Clause 5(c) above, the Virtual Exhibitors shall not be entitled to any compensation for damages that result from such alteration or cancellation.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The Organiser shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the terms and conditions herein due to circumstances beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the Organiser including any equipment or service failure where such equipment or service is not within the sole control of the Organiser; as a result any network failure or incompatibility; and matters beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control.
- BREACH OF AGREEMENT
In cases where the Virtual Exhibitor fails to observe and perform any of the terms and conditions herein, the Organiser shall reserve the right to refuse performance of all its obligations towards the Virtual Exhibitor and all fees paid by the Virtual Exhibitor to the Organiser will be forfeited. Virtual Exhibitor shall furthermore indemnify the Organiser for all losses and damages resulting from such failure in observing or performing the terms and conditions herein.
- INTERPRETATION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Interpretation of the terms and conditions herein lies solely with the Organiser. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereto hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- SUCCESSORS IN TITLE AND LAWFUL ASSIGNS
The terms and conditions herein shall be binding upon the parties, its successors in title and lawful assigns.
For further information on exhibition, kindly contact:
Mr David Goh